Riddle: Two birds, trying to balance in one twig.
Solve More Riddles:
- Those Wooden Birds Are Now In Sight Whose Voices Roar
- This Thing All Things Devours, Birds, Beasts, Trees, And…
- Two Brothers on Opposite Sides of the Road Riddle
- What is there Is One In Every Corner And Two In Every Room
- What Binds Two People Yet Touches Only One?
- What Is The Difference Between One Yard And Two Yards?
- Two In A Whole And Four In A Pair
- Everyone Has It but No One Can Lose It
- You Get One If You Miss One At Golf
- Two Bodies With Ribs, Exposed